Brandon and Ellis work their tangenty magic on a new episode of BE Radio, covering some of the basics of what made Bioshock Infinite one of their favorite games in years.
Click here to listen:
Heard on todays show:
- Contemporary music of 80s hits
- Ken Levine and his favorite YouTube video (http://youtu.be/8qXDOejdids)
- Vigorous Vigors
- Heavy Hitters that gave you pause
- Cliffhangers and spoilers
- Babies shouldn’t play violent games
Thanks for listening!
This weekend we have a few plans for recording, but one of the main ones is Bioshock Infinite. Contact us via: email, twitter, facebook, or through the comments on the blog, and tell us what your favorite parts were, the things that confounded you most, or the parts that you had a debate about. We have all played it here at the BE Studios in North Hollywood, CA and have been talking about it since the release. Come join the conversation!