Recap of the weekends festivities, E brings us up to speed on Santa Barbara Bro and the High Rise Escapades, followed by a concert and some B and E Work Vitriol.
Click here to listen!
Heard on todays episode:
- Santa Barbara Bro
- ELMO Coach round up
- Shout outs
- Dorm Life
- Lack of H2O and surplus of standing
- The High Rise
- Looking down on others
- Soulja Boys fake penthouse area
- Almost missing Anberlin
- The awesome weekend being destroyed by work
- Go visit GameRevolution.com!
- jiffypoprevolution.wordpress.com is still a thing…
So, it’s Sunday May 26th and we just finished sharpening the dull knives we call our first episode. There’s still a lot of way to go before this is where we want it, but it gives you an idea of where we are going.
Things mentioned on todays show:
- The Black Echidna
- Where we came from LA to the ATL
- SEGA vs Nintendo
- Gaming with loved ones / Ninja Gaming
- Bioshock Infinite
- Sneakerheads (Jordans and Foamposites)
- Name dropping and the Acura MDX
- The Iron Sheik Roast
- The video game industry
- ET and the 2600
- Marty Quinn
- Ellis’ obscure gamer brother
- and much much more…
“I believe the children are our future…”